Monday, January 6, 2014

"New Beginnings"

Here are the notes from the message at New Life Community Church for Sunday, January 5, 2014.  If you would like to listen to this message, you may do so by going to our website at www.newlifesite.com.  God bless!

Sunday, January 5, 2013
 “New Beginnings”


11 but the land which you cross over to possess is a land of hills and valleys, which drinks water from the rain of heaven, 12 a land for which the Lord your God cares; the eyes of the Lord your God are always on it, from the beginning of the year to the very end of the year.  Deuteronomy 11:11-12 (NKJV)

13 ‘And it shall be that if you earnestly obey My commandments which I command you today, to love the Lord your God and serve Him with all your heart and with all your soul, 14 then I will give you the rain for your land in its season, the early rain and the latter rain, that you may gather in your grain, your new wine, and your oil. Deuteronomy 11:13-14 (NKJV)

"Then I will sprinkle clean water on you, and you will be clean. Your filth will be washed away, and you will no longer worship idols. And I will give you a new heart with new and right desires, and I will put a new spirit in you. I will take out your stony heart of sin and give you a new, obedient heart. And I will put my Spirit in you so you will obey my laws and do whatever I command.  Ezekiel 36:25-27 (NLT)

No, dear brothers and sisters, I am still not all I should be, but I am focusing all my energies on this one thing: Forgetting the past and looking forward to what lies ahead, I strain to reach the end of the race and receive the prize for which God, through Christ Jesus, is calling us up to heaven. Philippians 3:13-14 (NLT)

Three Words for the New Year
1.     RELATIONSHIP
2.     RESOURCES
3.     RESTORATION

21 Days of Prayer and Fasting
Begin Reading through the entire Bible in 2014
The proverbs of Solomon the son of David, king of Israel:  Proverbs 1:1 (NKJV)

“Here are kingdom revelations, words to live by, and words of wisdom given to empower you to reign in life,” Written as proverbs by Israel’s King Solomon, David’s son.  Proverbs 1:1 (Passion Translation)

Reign in life does not mean you are arrogant or into a control mentality.  Rather, everything that happens to you in life is inferior to what’s happening inside you.  The dimension of God’s grace and power in you is greater than that which confronts you outside you.

11 Moreover, I will make My dwelling among you, and My soul will not reject you. 12 I will also walk among you and be your God, and you shall be My people. 13 I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt so that you would not be their slaves, and I broke the bars of your yoke and made you walk erect.  Leviticus 26:11-13 (NASB)

We need a fuller REVELATION of GOD.
We need to find His RESOURCES for the JOURNEY.
We must have RESTORATION of our families.

The unfailing love of the LORD never ends! By his mercies we have been kept from complete destruction. Great is his faithfulness; his mercies begin afresh each day. I say to myself, "The LORD is my inheritance; therefore, I will hope in him!"  Lamentations 3:22-24 (NASB)

Everyone employed
Debt free
Own your own home






No comments:

Post a Comment